Remediation is the process of addressing vulnerabilities or non-conformities identified as part of security testing or auditing typically raised as Corrective Actions.
Simply put, remediation is the process of fixing your identified vulnerabilities that can be exploited by threats or audit and testing failures.
Remediation can involve some or any of the following:
- policy and procedure amendment or improvement
- policy development
- policy implementation
- policy upgrade or modification
- procedural upgrade or modification
- procedure or process development
- process or procedure implementation
- technical implementation
- technical upgrade or modification
- training and awareness
Remediation will be specific to the service that A-GRC supplies to you.
- A-GRC are justifiably proud of our 100% SUCCESS RATE, of achieving first time certification through an Accredited Conformance Assessment Body for our Clients, however, should you need any assistance with remediation for any management system, A-GRC can help you.
- A-GRC is committed to providing a consistently high value service to our Clients.
- David Lilburn Watson, who remains personally ‘hands-on’ throughout the process, manages this process.
- to understand how the A-GRC suite of offerings can be used to transform your business, please contact us here.
- we look forward to discussing your specific requirements, at your convenience.