Assured – Governance, Risk and Compliance
Assured Governance Risk and Compliance is an International professional services consultancy based in the City of London, United Kingdom. Its beginnings dating back to 1997 when Co-founder David Lilburn Watson established BCRM, a UK firm of London based Management Consultants that specialised in Cyber Security and Risk Management.
Today, Assured GRC consultants deliver Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions to organisations throughout the world.
The Assured GRC team consists of highly experienced, and specially selected, professional consultants based on their vast and unique experiences and professional reputations in their chosen fields. All have at least fifteen years practical experience for delivering quality assignments to Clients and who pride themselves on their honesty and integrity to provide the highest standard of service to their Clients.
A-GRC services at a glance
- Health Checks ISO 9001, 19770, 20000, 22301, 27001 and more.
- ISO Standards Gap Analysis and Preparation for Certification
- Crisis and Communications Management Consultancy
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consultancy
- Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Consultancy
- Management Systems and Risk Management Consultancy
- Software Asset Management Consultancy
- Remediation and Continuous Improvement Consultancy
For a full list A-GRC services please follow link
A number of the A-GRC ISO Consultants are also employed as freelance Certification Body Auditors, so are able to see the process from ‘both sides’. This insight allows them to make informed and pragmatic insights into the management system process and development for optimal business use.
A-GRC are independent consultants who do not supply any of the security equipment that they may specify for a Client.